While genre fiction isn’t seasonal per se, Valentine’s Day prompts a reason for romance on demand. Spanning suspense, historical, steampunk, and paranormal novels, these titles will linger, arouse, and thrill, just like love.
- Killing Time. by Cindy Gerard (Pocket)
- The Lady Most Willing. by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Connie Brockway (Avon)
- Touch of Steel. (Clockwork Agents, Bk. 2). by Kate Cross (Signet)
- Untamed. (House of Night, Bk. 4). by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (St. Martin’s)
- When She Was Wicked. by Anne Barton (Forever)