One way to find provocative titles is browsing publisher catalogs. Here are five titles from Workman which are sure to add richness and depth to all collections.
- Topsy-Turvy Inside-Out Knit Toys: Magical Two-in-One Reversible Projects by Susan B. Anderson (Artisan). Building on the knitting boom, here is a unique project book to create toys that unfold on themselves like flip-puppets. Apr. 2013.
- How to Eradicate Invasive Plants by Teri Dunn Chace (Timber Press). One of those books every homeowner eventually needs to consult. This guide to pesky plants and the best methods of their destruction is coming soon. Apr. 2013.
- The Just Right Home by Marianne Cusato with Daniel DiClerico (Workman). For everyone who is in the market for a house and all those who watch HGTV with abandon, here is a tour guide to what matters when house hunting. Apr. 2013.
- Vedge: 100 Plates, Large and Small, That Place Vegetables in the Spotlight by Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby (The Experiment). The long dreamed for cookbook by the team that creates astounding vegetarian food in one of Philadelphia’s best restaurants. Jul. 2013.
- Bobcat and Other Stories by Rebecca Lee (Algonquin Bks). It’s tough picking only one title from Algonquin’s great list. Lee’s collection of short stories is a shining example of furious and smart writing. Jun. 2013