Sometimes the best thing a book can offer a reader is not its text but its visuals. These books promise to immerse readers in dual pleasures.
- Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland: With Artwork by Yayoi Kusama by Lewis Carroll (Penguin Global)
- 100 Diagrams That Changed the World: From the Earliest Cave Paintings to the Innovation of the iPod by Scott Christianson (Plume)
- Elegantissima: The Design and Typography of Louise Fili by Louise Fili (Princeton Architectural Press)
- My Ideal Bookshelf art by Jane Mount, edited by Thessaly La Force (Little, Brown)
- I Saw a Peacock with a Fiery Tail illustrated by Ramsingh Urveti (Tara Books)