The holiday season is a great time to check your collection to make sure you have some key cookbook titles. Here are five recent works most libraries should own. As an extra benefit, each makes a grand present as well.
- American Flavor by Andrew Carmellini (Ecco)
- Momofuku Milk Bar by Christina Tosi (Clarkson Potter)
- Cook This Now: 120 Easy and Delectable Dishes You Can’t Wait To Make by Melissa Clark (Hyperion)
- The Intolerant Gourmet: Glorious Food Without Gluten and Lactose by Barbara Kafka (Artisan)
- Home Made by Yvette van Boven (Stewart, Tabori & Chang)